4 Nisan 2010 Pazar

[ Story ] - Get to know my wife better!



Please visit GFSin.com for the rest of the pictures.

http://www.gfsin.com/
Real Story !!!

The husband finds his wife sleeping, he notices that she is completely wasted, he decides to spill of his dirty fantasies out, being sure that she’ll not remember a thing the next day…

Last Saturday my wife met with an old girlfriend: they have lived so much together. This 33 year old women went to the gym class and kept her body fit all the time. She was a gorgeous blonde of thritish, with big boobs, thin waits and a big round ass to kill for! There was something about her ass, although it was not that of young girl’s derriere, but her ass was a focus of interest for any man, with strong erection, because you could fuck the hell of that ass for hours! My wife loved parties and she really does, and she loves alcohol. Barbara never drank a lot, but she never refused another round of good shot of whisky or cognac.

Barbara informed me that she would not come home until 10 pm; I was not in a rush to go home on Saturday as well. Met some friends of mine, one of the stood a shot in a pub, so I got home long after midnight. When I opened the door and entered my house, I found my wife totally boozed, she hardly dragged herself to the sofa, and fell onto it without taking off her all cloth. There were only her blouse and skirt on the floor; she was lying in her lingerie and stockings.
I removed her cloth, then undid my wife, lifted her sleepy body with my arms and put her to the bed. She didn’t react and opened her legs as she got down to the bed. I held still for a while, admiring her beaver, though Barbara wasn’t a sexy bitch, anyway she was OK with her fanny and tits. Watching this I got excited and touched her pussy and found it wet. Then I put my finger in Barbara’s sissy and started flicking it, after that I bent down and fondled her clit with my tongue. She didn’t react at all, so I dared putting my cock into her hole: it was completely damp, I began speeding up and my excitement was growing up with the awareness of that I was shagging my sleeping wife, as if she was like a sexy toy. I got worked up deadly and came in a few minutes. Then I hugged my wife tight and kissed her angel mouth. She went on sleeping peacefully letting it pass and without caring of what just happened. A range of lusty thought flashed across my mind.

Never had I complained of a lack of my potency, and this made me deadly cock-stand again. I took up fucking her without caring about awaking my wife; I was banging her like some machine-gun, my sperm was squelching into her cunt, I imagined my wife being fucked by any hard-core fucker like a slut, somewhere down the shrub, and then she might have been left there, on the ground and never learn that. I dirty mouthed Barbara badly, first whispering scalds, then louder and louder, so at the time I came, I was badmouthing her openly:

“You are fucking whore, you are bad slut, cock loving whore!”

I could then recall all my dirty words, addressed to her. It was really one of my days: my orgasm was so tumultuous that I hardly got over it even some minutes later.

Then she suddenly woke up and sat up. Frankly I lost courage, if she had heard my words she would stop talking to me for a week easily. She recoiled and made her way to the kitchen. I followed Barbara by stealth.

My wife took a glass of cold water, drank it in a gulp and dropped it down inadvertently when putting on the table. The fragment of broken glass scattered all over the kitchen, however she didn’t pay attention on it, and she made her steps out of the kitchen, rounding me like some obstacle. On the way back she turned to the lavatory, I followed her tiptoe. When I looked inside I got stupefied: my Barbara was sitting right on the toilet sink asleep, breathe heavily and snoring a bit with the head, leant against the wall. It was very thrilling and funny sight to see an adult woman, with clots of sperm on the thighs, sitting asleep on the toilet sink. This gave me some interesting though: I approached her, put my hands onto her head and slowly put my dick in her half-open mouth. Truly, my wife blew me only a few times and now I could have what I wanted. She opened her eyes with surprise, but didn’t resist. Then, after several movements she got down sucking me off properly. After a while Barbara recalled for what purpose she entered the lavatory and started urinating. It was unbelievable sight: my slut was sucking me off while relieving nature. All of that made me come in some minutes. It turned out that my wife didn’t swallow it entirely, moreover, she began spitting out my cum, and it poured down her chin. Barbara turned to be such a lusty whore; I could not believe my eyes.

I helped her get to the bedroom. Then I started cleaning the kitchen, when I finished my doing up I returned to the bedroom where my lovely was sleeping on the counterpane as if there was nothing happened to her earlier. I lied beside, cuddled up her from behind and tried to fall asleep. However it seemed that I wouldn’t be able to sleep that night. I was hard on as I snuggled up to Barbara. I had to confess the fact that we had never had an anal sex. Whatever I said to her, she always turned down my proposals. Now she was not able to refuse, so I took a bottle of Johnson’s Oil out of the nightstand and lubricated her ass with it. Then I began putting my finger slowly in her anus, one by one they penetrated inside. As a result, I placed my penis in her ass up to the balls. I was fucking my wife with a sense of duty, slowly, with pauses; it had been continuing for about 25 minutes. By the end of this act she started moving her ass in time with my efforts.

The next day my wife was feeling terribly hangover. She spent the whole day staying in the sack, rubbing out the oil from her ass and looking at me suspiciously. I was going around with perfect calm!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder